Wednesday, September 8, 2010

day 248

Since it was a holiday, I decided to do something special. Here's a series called, "Don' wanna nap!!"

*Briar screaming*

*I open the door*
*screaming suddenly stops*

Oh hi!! It's mama! Good, cause I don't happen to need a nap today.
Photobucket

Look how chewy my crib is, mama.
Photobucket

I'll give it a good gnaw then you get me out okay?(Ember thought this was a good chewing spot too. Notice the teeth marks)
Photobucket

Where are you going? Come back here.(And these these teeth marks are from both of them. Now that Briar has two teeth she's adding to them.)
Photobucket

I decided I don't really need a nap today so get me out now 'kay?
Photobucket

Why aren't you getting me out?
Photobucket

Really a nap is unnecessary!!
Photobucket

My happiness just doesn't matter to you!
Photobucket

I can't believe you are doing this to me. How can you possibly think napping is a good idea!!!
Photobucket

*commence screaming*

She was then out in less than 5 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment