Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day 176

I have a bunch from today so bear with me!

Here's Amanda and Briar. Amanda was my best friend all through middle school and the first half of high school. She's one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Super caring and understanding. She has such a big heart. I wish we lived closer!
Photobucket

Here's Taryn and Briar. Taryn and I were friends in middle school and both ended up being first grade teachers. We met up with her in Chattanooga and she got us tickets to the aquarium for free! (huge thank yous!)
Photobucket

Ember and a butterfly! She said this was her favorite part of the aquarium.
Photobucket

She got to try Mayfield ice cream... the world's best ice cream, IMO.
Photobucket

Two more...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment