Monday, May 17, 2010

day 128

Ember's 3rd birthday party. I got some adorable pics of her with her friends, but I'm not going to post pics of other people's kids. I think everyone had fun. Her favorite presents were a art computer game from Price and a tub of Play Doh and accessories that I can narrow down to being from 1 of 2 kids lol! She also got a Rainbow Dash My Little Pony, white board and markers, fairy costume, ball, 2 bubble toys and a sprinkler toy. She had grandma open most of the presents. She opened the first 3 and was done.

I made the cake. It is pieced together- no mold. Hard!! It looked okay and I learned a lot.

Photobucket

She used a fork this year.
Photobucket

Here's last year.
Photobucket

And the year before.
Photobucket

and one present shot!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment